Skype
tabu1121

Hard Techno 2017 Hard Techno 2017

I'm glad people are still making this shit.

Gabber Thingy Gabber Thingy

It shouldnt... I mean, how could it? It's original content right? :P I would recommend making patterns with it and mixing the patterns to make a more full bodied song though. If you do that, I'll scout you.

algorev responds:

Thanks for the advice! I may do that for other tracks, but just please keep in mind that this one was an algorave, and the point of an algorave is that it's live.

Party Shoes!! Party Shoes!!

Welcome to the land of the scouted.

PancakePocket responds:

Thank You!

Tsunami Tsunami

Seriously?

PjaNikolaev responds:

House Party House Party

You better have made this or else I'm going to feel pretty stupid for scouting you.

MagicPaladin responds:

?
That does not make any sense my friend :(

Moshi Moshi

What is AP?
Btw im new here

Universal Universal

Tripadelic.

Nosrap (from "illuminaughty2") Nosrap (from "illuminaughty2")

I like how ambient this is. It's ambient in a musical way and, let me tell ya, its kind of romantic. As far as video game's are concerned, it sounds like a transition screen, or even a dialog screen or something. Cool and neat stuff mah dood. OK so I need to apoligise, my mouse is glitchy and its the reason why you dont have a perfect score. D: I didnt mean to give it a 4!

etK responds:

Haha no problem, a review is more interesting than a score, and thank you ^^ the song will probably be used as the game over screen!

Precipice Impediment Precipice Impediment

Interesting mixture of cinematic and classic synth sounds. To be honest, I would have liked it more if you kept the vibes from that synth and went 4 on the floor. The sounds you bring in at around a minute thirty are kind of cheesy, but hey, you are doing way better than me when at this point in my production life! Keep up the work, I look forward from hearing from you.

backwardecho responds:

Being a Wisconsin girl, I suppose there will always be some cheese in my work, lol. This is a WIP that I'm sure to return to later on and finish, so we'll see what happens with it. Thank you for the constructive thoughts! :)